The information we receive on the Site can be used to facilitate the use of the Site. The site collects only general information that your browser provides when you visit the Site.
The "Cookies" technology does not contain any personal information about you. To view the material without cookies, you can set your browser in such a way that it does not accept cookies, or notify you of their sending (browser settings are different, so we advise you to get help in the "Help" section and find out how to change the browser settings by cookies ). More information about how cookies operate can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Also, we can collect personal identification information when you visit our Site, when you fill in forms and make other activities on the Site. You may be asked, if necessary, to indicate the name, company name, email address, telephone number. However, you can visit our Site anonymously. We collect personal identification information about you only if you voluntarily provide us with such information. You can always refuse to provide personal identification information, except cases where it may interfere with the use of certain functions of the Site.
How we use the gathered information
Brands & Talents can collect and use personal information of users for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information provided by you helps us to respond to customers' requests more effectively;
- To personalize user’s experience. We can use the information to determine which of the visitors of the Site are most interested in the services and resources provided by Brands & Talents;
- To improve our site. We can use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
- To send you information that you have agreed to receive on topics that we think will be interesting to you;
- To send periodic e-mail messages, which may include company news, updates, information about products and services, etc. In case you decide not to receive follow-up letters, we include a detailed description of how to unsubscribe from the news at the bottom of each email; or you can contact us through the Site.
How we protect your information
We recognize the importance to provide security of all personal information relating to you, so we use reasonable measures at the hardware, technical and organizational level to counteract the unauthorized and unlawful access to the personal data we receive from you, as well as their use, processing or modification, along with prevention leakage or loss of such data. Although we take measures to use and improve various security tools, no system or technology can provide full protection. We ask you to report any known vulnerability affecting our Site by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or from this Site.
Sharing personal information
We do not sell, exchange or rent out your personal information. We can use third-party service providers to help us manage our business and the Site or manage activities on our behalf, for example by mailing or statistical and other research. We may share this information with these third parties for limited purposes, provided that you have given us the appropriate permissions.
How to contact us
2 Entusiastov Blvd, Golden Gate office center, tower A, Moscow, 109544, Russia
+7 (495) 788-57-11
We take note of all your comments or questions.Up